Thursday 21 November 2013

Winter Fanfare

Blue Rhinestone Earrings by Arx Rosarum; Sapphire Engagement Ring and Diamond Snowflake Pendant by CaiSanni; Blue Kanzashi Flower Crown by Norda Brilo; Blue Fabric Christmas Ornaments by hennihennidesign. For the other elements, see the original collage in Polyvore.
It is snowing - and I am back! Not sure which is more surprising or long-awaited. The last months have been quite occupied, but I have been looking forward to start posting here again. I have got a lot of news.... and I haven't even told about Roman mosaics, relics and skull sculptures yet! Today, as a blogging comeback, I made my very first post to the blog of Finland Handcrafters Team. I asssembled some creations of our team's artisans into Polyvore sets. This collage is a tribute to the Snow Queen. Hurray for the arrival of white!

2 comments:

  1. Tervetuloa takaisin! Kai tapaamme yliopiston Rooma-illassa? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Ja kyllä, tapaamme silloin! :) Nyt menenkin kurkkimaan sinun kuulumisiasi.

      Delete